All volunteers must wear a mask or cloth face covering. Visitors should come to Lorraine’s with their own mask or face covering.
All volunteers must be able answer NO to the following questions:
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
• fever or chills • cough • shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • fatigue • muscle or body aches • headache • new loss of taste or smell • sore throat • congestion or runny nose • nausea or vomiting • diarrhea
2. Within the past 14 days, have you been in close physical contact (6 ft or closer for a cumulative total of 15 min.) with:
- Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19? OR
- Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
3. Have you traveled outside of the state within the past 14 days for more than a 24 hour period?
4. Are you isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
5. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?