What can you do to help Lorraine’s Soup Kitchen & Pantry?
- Make a monetary donation. Any contribution, large or small, will aid our mission.
- Volunteer to help at the kitchen or during food drives or events.
- Be a kitchen promoter in your area by organizing a neighborhood or school-wide food drive.
- Participate in, or help out at one of our many fundraisers throughout the year.
- Encourage your friends and extended family to support our programs.
Lorraine Houle recognized as the Citizen of the Year
Lorraine's Soup Kitchen is a godsend for me and my young daughter. Not only am I a patron of the soup kitchen, I am also a volunteer. No matter what means you have, I think it is important to give back.–Desiree, Chicopee Center
Callaway Golf Ball Operations, Inc. is proud of our contributions and long association we've maintained with Lorraine's Soup Kitchen. Giving back to your community, especially to those in need, is a tremendously rewarding experience.–Mario Godbout, Vice President Callaway Golf Ball Operations, Inc.